UCEAP Application Instructions
Steps to apply for University of California Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Complete your Student Profile on MyUCR Abroad. UCR students log in with your NetID. Non-UCR students will need to register on MyUCR Abroad first.
- Attend an Information Session (required). Sign up in MyUCR Abroad, or find dates/times in our Events Calendar on MyUCR Abroad.
- Research UCEAP programs on MyUCR Abroad.
- Attend an Application Workshop (required).
- Use the "Search Programs" tab on MyUCR Abroad to choose your program. Then click the "Apply" button and choose the term you would like to go abroad.
- Complete the online application. This will require you to complete the UCEAP Application first to obtain the necessary documents to be uploaded for the education abroad application. You may email us at EducationAbroad@ucr.edu with questions.
- If your UCEAP application requires documentation that needs to be signed or certified by an Education Abroad advisor, an advisor will be available to complete your documents on Mondays, from 3:00 to 4:30 pm or on the deadline day from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Questions? Please email us at EducationAbroad@ucr.edu or attend the required UCEAP Application workshop.